| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tirios in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is moist. A substantial 348.5mm (13.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Tirios May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tirios, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tirios:
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) NNE
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 420.3 kms (261.2 miles) NNE
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 492 kms (305.7 miles) NE
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 491.4 kms (305.4 miles) NE
- St Georges, French Guiana - 495.9 kms (308.1 miles) ENE
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 265 kms (164.7 miles) NE
- Macapa, Brazil - 596.4 kms (370.6 miles) ESE
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 603.4 kms (375 miles) SE
- Obidos, Brazil - 462.9 kms (287.6 miles) S
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 513.4 kms (319 miles) SSE
- Santarem, Brazil - 534.3 kms (332 miles) SSE
- Belterra, Brazil - 551.4 kms (342.6 miles) SSE